EMA Women Fight Back Self Defence Program
Under this program EMA is conducting Seminars and Workshops to empower the females with safety tips and training with very easy and daily use items in order to protect themselves from those who would do them any harm.
Self-Defence is for everybody.Today almost everyone from teenagers to grannies, from office executives to retired couples, has recognized the need for at least a basic knowledge of simple self-protection measures.
To learn a martial art can be very rewarding at a personal development level and can be an excellent form of self-defence, but for most people the training and discipline required to participate fully is just not within their scope. However, people who have little physical skill can easily absorb and use the basic form of self-defence.
Seminars held at:
- Bal Bhawan, Phase 5, Mohali
- Infosys, Rajiv Gandhi IT Park, Chandigarh
- 94.3 MyFM Studio, Sector 24, Chandigarh
- Dainik Bhaskar Office, Sector 24, Chandigarh
- Cheema Boilers Ltd, Sector 70, Mohali
- Procter & Gamble Home Product Limited, Baddi
- Dell International Services Pvt Ltd, Mohali.
- WeP Solutions Ltd., Baddi
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd., Chandigarh
- Godrej Consumer Products Limited, Baddi
- AISIN Automotive Haryana Pvt. Ltd., Rohtak
- Aircel Regional Office, Mohali
- The Lalit Chandigarh, IT Park, Chandigarh
- P&G Gillette India Ltd.
- Netsmartz House, Plot No. 10, Rajiv Gandhi I.T. Park, Chandigarh
- Gandhi Bhawan, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- Chitkara University at Rajpura, Punjab
- Punjab Engineering College, Sector 12, Chandigarh
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, Punjab
- Plaza, Sector 17, Chandigarh
- Book Fair, Parade Ground, Sector 17, Chandigarh (18/Nov/13)
- Guru Gobind Singh Bhawan, Sector 15, Chandigarh
- HQ 12 Signals (For Army Personal’s Wife)
- Government Museum and Art Gallery, Sector 10, Chandigarh
- National Institute of Nursing Education (NINE), PGI, Chandigarh
- Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Sector 12, Chandigarh
- Government Polytechnic College, Khunimajra, Mohali
- Shri Guru Gobind Singh College for Women, Sector 26, Chandigarh
- Dev Samaj College for Women (Hostel Students), Sector 45, Chandigarh
- Home Science College, Sector 10, Chandigarh
- SD College, Sector 32, Chandigarh
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran, Mohali
- Govt. College, Ropar
- The British School, Sector 8, Panchkula
- The British School, Sector 44, Chandigarh
- The British School, Sector 70, Mohali
- The Millennium School, Sector 67, Mohali
- St. Peter’s Senior Secondary School, Sector 37, Chandigarh
- Shamrock Senior Secondary School, Sector 69, Mohali
- Govt.High School Manimajra
- Saffron Public School, Phagwara
- Humanity Group, Sector 44, Chandigarh
EMA Women Fight Back Self-Defence Seminar was held at 94.3 MyFM Studio, Sector 24, Chandigarh.
Sandeep Tyagi “Awesome! Eye Opener! Fantastic!
Neha Sharma It’s a nice concept to implement these types of action at the time of any problem occurs (especially in physical case) with instant action on the same in powerful manner. It’s very good and I appreciate Extreme Martial Arts to take initiative for girls safety.
RJ Laila Good Seminar conducted by Mr. Handa. Very useful tips for daily use and any small to worse situations. I feel it’s not just how you hit the person but teaches you the presence of mind. You can use in such worse situations. Amazing! Wants to be a part of this.
Manav A Ahuja (RJ Manav) – Never knew small things can be so powerful. Feeling lot more safe now. Thanks for the session. It was entertaining and knowledgeful. And I am really excited to join the classes.
Ekta Sharma “The session was wonderful. We learnt a lot that can be used as a weapon. Especially things that are kept in ladies handbags. It’s was a privilege having you here and making us learn the tricks.
RJ Gagan “This workshop was really an eye opener. Not only for Girls but for everyone it’s helpful. Everyone should learn Martial Arts.
Geetan “The workshop was amazing, very nice and I had a good learning experience. The techniques were very good and I liked the ones involving common sense.
Ninusha Sharma “Session was good. Examples were interesting.
Self Defence Seminar conducted by Master B S Handa at The British School, Sector 44, Chandigarh
- Mrs Mona Sri Sethi, It was good input for the teachers as they will be able to convey the self defence strategies to the students and being awareness about alertness and confidence. One should not feel threatened in the place of an assent rather fight with self defence techniques.
- Ms. Amrita Kaur, First of all, on the behalf of TBS members I would like to thank you for making us aware of these things. I really like the workshop, stunts, weapons and how to make the best use of it. Now I am feeling myself safe and secure and I think I can take care of myself and this is really very helpful in future.
- Mrs Ritu Shadley, A very helpful and informative, infer- active and concise workshop. Extremely enjoyable while being educated too.
- Ms. Seema Baluja, Informative and very useful workshop.
- Ms. Suman Thukral, I liked the workshop. I think it is very informative.
- Mrs. Harleen Marwah, Very useful and informative workshop.
- Miss. Harneet, I would like to thank you for conducting such educative seminar. I really like the workshop, stunts, weapons and with this weapon and stunts I am feeling myself safe. It is very helpful for me.
- Mrs. Sonia Sharma, A very informative seminar.
- Mrs. Renu Poddar, The workshop was truly an eye opener. The methods thought to me were easy to implement. A feeling of security and having the power to protect myself has also enhanced. The trainer taught and guides us like a true teacher and as motivator. Thank you for the wonderful workshop.
- Mrs. Suman Bala, The session was very interesting and now I am able to build up the confidence that in case of any miss happening I could survive myself and the people surroundings me. I got to know the tools which can be used at that time and are easily accessible.
- Sunny Dawesar, Martial Arts gives the confidence to me. I am beginning to observe in a better way. My parents think that my height has increased. A Master cannot be measured by any means.
- Sonalika, My all teachers guide nicely and teach properly.
- Simardeep Singh, My Master is very cooperative, straight forward and ambitious. Martial Arts is very helpful game in our life. It is a much disciplined game.
- Miss Ira, It was an interesting class. It builds up confidence & I got many ideas how to protect myself in any case of an attack. It will help me a lot in future.
- Rajat Chauhan, Very well organized academy of its kind in Chandigarh. Our Master is very professional, very patient and very inspiring person. I must say he is the best teacher ever. An all-rounder. Pratik sir is calm & patient, a good listener. All and all EMA is the Best.
- Miss. Jaya Bhargava, The little thing told by Master Handa would really prove beneficial if (goal forbid!) One is caught in a situation requiring self defence. I had never really thought while going out of station about stepping my newspaper or shouting Fire, Fire!! in case of emergency. If the session had been a little longer, and little ahead around 1 clock, we would have benefited more.
- Mrs. Annamma Aniyan, It was really an enriching workshop.
Self Defence Seminar held
Tips on Self Defence were given by Master B S Handa to the teachers of The British School, Sector 70, Mohali. The Suman Madam pointed out “Now I can use many techniques if any one try to misbehave with me when we are outside.